Dragonfly Botanicals, a brand of Taspen's Organics, ships all of our packages through the United States Postal Service (USPS). Shipping is scheduled Mondays – Fridays from our production facility in Conifer, Colorado, and is not conducted on the weekends.
- If the customers address does not support USPS delivery, the customer is then responsible for the shipping charge through UPS.
- If the customer provides an address that is not a deliverable address for USPS and the package is sent back to Taspen’s, then the customer is responsible for the follow-up shipping charge when the order is resent.
- USPS Standard First Class Mail is used for packages UNDER one pound: The cost varies depending on the weight and destination of your order.
- USPS Priority Mail is used for packages OVER one pound: The cost varies depending on the weight and destination of your order
- Most customers receive their packages within 7-10 business days.
- We offer FREE shipping for orders over $200.
When orders are packed in our production facility in Conifer, Colorado, a tracking number will be emailed to you if an email address is provided. The tracking number allows you to see where your package is and when it will land on your doorstep or mailbox.
Please be aware that due to recent trends with the USPS, shipping may be additionally delayed. On occasion, we currently see trends of packages taking up to 14 business days. Please check USPS for the most up to date information on your deliveries, as packages are out of our control after leaving our production facility.
Inclement Weather Conditions
If your part of the country are experiencing severe weather or a natural disaster, the delivery of your package may be delayed. USPS will post any delays due to weather or a natural disaster on their web site, www.usps.com.
When the weather is warm, your solid items may show signs of separation or melting because our products are all natural. Stir the contents and let it sit at room temperature until they return to their original consistency.
What do I do if my package does not arrive in the estimated time frame?
If the tracking number shows your package has been delivered and you have not received it, please check around your yard and with your neighbors. Carriers may leave a package in places where they think it will be safe, for example behind a side gate, under a bush, etc. If you cannot locate your package, please contact your local post office to find out what the issue may be or if it did not leave the post office when stated.
At this time, Dragonfly Botanicals does NOT ship Internationally.